Monday, March 15, 2010

lil g train goes on a job interview



Jay Z: Hey fella I been watchin you clockin


Memphis Bleek: Who me holdin down this block it ain't nothin
You the man n--- now stop frontin

JZ: Hahahh I like your style

MB: Nah, I like YO' style

JZ: Let's drive around awhile

MB: Cool n---

JZ: Here's a thou'

MB: A G? I ride witchu for free
I want the long term riches and bitches

JZ: Have it all; now listen to me
You let them other n--- get the name, skip the fame
Ten thou' or a hundred G keep yo' shit the same

MB: On the low?

JZ: Yeah, the only way to blow
You let your shit bubble quietly

MB: AND THEN YOU BLOW!

JZ: Hey keep your cool
The only way to peep a fool is let him show his hand
Then you play your cards

MB: Then he through dealin I understand

JZ: Don't blow your dough on hotties

MB: The only thing I got in this world is my word and my nuts
and won't break em for nobody!

JZ: Hah, I like your resume, pick a day, you can start

MB: From now until death do us part...

No comments:

Post a Comment